Quickship Cordless Day-Night blind is a single cell shade in the most common colors ordered in the industry. Smooth cordless operation is the trademark of these budget cells. This product offers a light filtering daylight blind and a room darkening blind all in one at 1/3 of the price of other manufacturers. A video can be seen here of this shade in operation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPg5jcEtzRQ. Great Product for the price!
Based upon a size of 24x36
Our Brand Day Night Cell Shades!
1/2” Cordless Day/Night Cellular Shade
|Filter Light, Block Light or any combination of the two|
|Room Darkening & Light Filtering sections operate independently|
|Top shade is light filtering solid color in the front and back, bottom shade is Duplex (white to the street)|
|• 4 colors: Cool White, Ivory Beige, Antique Linen, Espresso|
|• Semi-gloss finish PVC head rail & bottom rail – color coordinate to match shade|
Minimum Width: 18"
||Maximum Width: 72"|
Minimum Length: 24"
||Maximum Length: 84"|
Head Rail Dimensions:
1⅞" High X 1⅞" Deep
Minimum Depth Requirements
Inside Mount: 1⅜"
Flush Inside Mount: 2⅛"
|Stack Height||24" L||30" L||36" L||42" L||48" L||54" L||60" L||66" L||72" L||78" L||84" L|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.