Norman Light Filtering Cellular Vertical is ideal for over doors, wide windows and room dividers. With a variety of stacking options and a and matching color coded headrail. Cellular Slider Vertical Shades can work in any room. This 3-4 inch cell is matching the horizontal cousin that is available in a horizontal cellular blind. Norman as of 1-1-16 is now charging freight on all their orders..
Based upon a size of 24x36
|Call for pricing for Split stacking.|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Vertical Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.A good rule of thumb for this product is 2 inches past your molding width.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you always have to figure the opening exposure and be sure you extend the width so the doors can open to their fulliest.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Installation details here!