Levolor 2" wood collection is made of the regular stains and paints available in the Levolor wood blind collection. This is a new collection as of 8/05/13 and new colors have been added. Customers now need to choose their style for valances.This collection is the higher end specialty woods.This collection is comprised of the Sandblasted styles and Real Cherry and Real Maple.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Levolor 2" Cordless Wood come with the Lightmaster Feature as standard.
|is a proud authorized dealer of Levolor Blinds and Shades. This section introduces our customers to the Real Wood Blind Styles.|
The Levolor® Difference
Unsurpassed palette of rich finishes and textures. Larger selection of cordless blinds and shades. Increased privacy and light control and exclusive LightMaster™ option. Custom decorative tapes and style packages.
|Slat size is your first choice:|
Clean Look, Cordless Control Available with this Wood Blind.
Levolor® offers a larger selection of cordless blinds and shades. Cordless control now available in Real Wood, NuWood™ and Visions™ collections. Available with standard slats, LightMaster™ and decorative tapes.
|Levolor now allows the consumer to decide on 1 of 3 styles, which includes a different valance style for each group.|
Enhance your privacy with more light-blocking control or select standard slats.
Personalize your blinds and unique accents.
|All backed by the Levolor and www.blindsexpress.com limited lifetime warranty.|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.