Graber Whimsy is a sweeping almost paint brush stroke type of pattern with rich color offerings. This fabric is flat type roman shade. This is a light filtering fabric. Widths wider than the restricted size of 72 inches can be ordered as 2 on 1 with a surcharge on the phone.
Product Specials: 5% ALL Graber products with COUPON code 6005 (Expires May 31, 2013)
Information: Classic flat have 9 inch tabbed pleats.
Grabers Classic Flat Roman Shade features a clean, traditional panel appearance. Choose from an array of ornamental options to satisfy any decorating style including valances, cornices, beading and fringe. Two new operating systems are now available including the Cordless Lift System and Motorization.
Teardrop Looped Shade
Grabers Teardrop Looped Roman Shade adds bold depth and dimension to your shade. Choose from an array of ornamental options to satisfy any decorating style including valances, cornices, beading and fringe. Two new operating systems are now available including the Cordless Lift System and Motorization.
Standard Cord Lift System
Color coordinated standard cord includes a cord lock, which holds the cord securely in place at any position.
Continuous-loop Lift System
Powerful clutch mechanism smoothly operates shades. Cord locking device maintains a constant cord length and keeps cord out of children's reach.
Bottom Up/Top Down Corded
Lower your shades from the top or raise them from the bottom. This allows you to maintain privacy or screen an unwanted view while letting natural light come in.
Cordless Lift System
Cordless blinds and shades are a safe solution, ideal for homes with children or pets. Plus, the elimination of the lift cord presents a clean, attractive appearance.
Ideal for heavy or hard-to-reach shades. Raise or lower multiple shades with a hand-held control or wall switch. An automatic timer provides added security when you're away.
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Roman Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.