Bali Essential blind 2 inch wood blind now is offered for that budget minded customer who wants a 2 inch wood blind real fast and moderately priced. These blinds are limited in size and controls are always split with the cord lift control on the right and the cord tilt on the left. This wood blind also is provided with a decorative valance as standard. This product does not have the routeless (privacy) feature. No holes in slats.
Product Specials: Extra 10% off all Bali Essential blinds. Use coupon code 20755. (Expires May 31, 2013)
Information: Bali Essentials are a quick ship program! This is geared to those shoppers needing "simple solutions now"...in a hurry and on a budget. They ship out of Bali in 4-5 working days.
• 2" slats crafted of the finest North American hardwood
• Cord tilt left or right, cord lift left or right
• Heavy duty steel headrail (2"x21⁄4")
• Valance options include 21⁄2" standard valance or
3 1⁄2" decorative valance (no additional charge)
• Rectangular bottomrail (5⁄8")
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Color of wood may vary slightly due to the natural characteristics of wood.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.