Comfortex Blinds Piccolo 2 Inch Polymer Faux Woods can be made with standard slat, routeless or with Designer Tape. This product is a durable composite made from the highest quality polymers. Piccolo are easy to clean and maintain. Piccolo combine the traditional warmth and feel of real wood with advanced engineering technology to provide a lifetime of beauty, performance, and extraordinary value. The end result:a wood alloy blind with an array of styles and colors that will coordinate perfectly with any home.
Performance and extraordinary value: will resist warping, cracking, chipping and fading. Easy Cleaning: feature an anti-static, polymer finish that actually repels dust and dirt. Color Choices: Choose from a variety of whites and off-whites and three wood tone colors!
Comfortex Piccalo is a cut to size quick ship faux wood with the following features:
Durable and Easy to Maintain
All Comfortex Piccolo Faux Wood Blinds are expertly crafted from durable composite wood that is easy to clean and maintain.
High Quality Slats
Select from 2" or 2½" Piccolo Slats made from durable polymers of the highest quality.
A decorative valance comes standard on all Comfortex Piccolo Faux Wood Blinds. The elegant design conceals the head rail while eliminating any light gaps between the head rail and top slats. Upgrade to a decorative tape valance as a design alternative.
Height and Projection Adjustments
The Piccolo valance utilizes an adjustable valance attachment clip which allows for height and projection adjustments.
Ultimate Light Control
Enjoy the ultimate in light control with the routeless feature, which stops light leakage by eliminating cord rout holes.
Consistent Finish and Color
The Faux Wood material will retain its original color for the lifetime of the product. Whites or wood tones, each color remains true.
Create your own look with designer cloth tapes in a variety of popular accent colors for unlimited design potential. The tapes are an alternative to the standard color-matched ladderbraid.
Bottom Rail Style
The Rectangular Bottom Rail forms a tight light seal along the sill when the blind is tilted shut.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty is a commitment to your satisfaction.
Piccolo Faux Wood Blinds are flame resistant and conform to the NFPA 701 flammability test.
Cleaning and Care
Periodic dusting with a feather duster or vacuum cleaner brush is all Piccolo Blinds should ever require. Piccolo Blinds resist chipping, cracking, fading and are inherently dust repellent.
If necessary, Piccolo Blinds can be cleaned with soap and water to remove stains. Piccolo Blinds are fully washable and will not warp if exposed to water or humid conditions.
Complete Comfortex Faux wood specs>>>> Click here for Comfortex Woodwind Faux wood Specs.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions