Bali Natural Shade Style Caracas woven wood natural shade is alternating very small reeds in one stained color.
Based upon a size of 24x36
A Standard Roman Style Drapery accentuates the beautiful natural material with clean, classic styling, raising into neat flat folds. The popular design of our New Looped Roman Style Shades features soft, billowing loops of natural material for a more dimensional look.Natural Woven drapery is perfect for that sliding glass door or large window.
Natural Shades Woven Wood Drapery
Naturally attractive and environmentally sound.
Bali® Natural Shades are crafted from bamboo reed, slit bamboo, sisal, grass and jute materials. They add natural color, texture and dimension to your windows and create a comfortable atmosphere of casual elegance or simple sophistication and made on a vertical platform.
|Waves slightly when closed.|
|A full drapery look when drape is closed.|
Deco-trim Valance Styles
Check Here Before Ordering!!!! Click here for Woven wood Specifications and Allowable Fabric widths
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Natural Drapes
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• Do not take any deductions for clearance. The manufacturer will take necessary deductions for a perfect fit.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the shortest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Natural Drapes make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 3" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you may need to add more than 3" to the width.
Determine if the headrail will be on the molding or above and mark the spot.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening.
Measure height to be covered from top of headrail location to top of sill or lower if overlap is desired for light control and
privacy. Record measurement. If shade extends to the floor (i.e. to cover a patio door), measure height as described above, and deduct at
least ½" for clearance in order for the fabric to clear the floor. Note: The manufacturer makes NO deductions on outside-mount installations.