Graber's Slidevue cell shades are the perfect application for patio doors, wide windows and room dividers. Movable side rails with locking handles for ease of operation: allows stack of material to be positioned on right, left, or in the center. Easy to install. Cellular fabric construction provides superior energy efficiency. This blind is a vertical sliding cellular shade that features sliding fabric.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Headrail is always in white.Stacking is 13.25 on most verticells.
Bali Vertical Cells specifications
Product information for:
Wide Window Solutions
Cover wide windows in style.
Bali Vertical Blinds provide a comprehensive selection of sheer, fabric and vinyl solutions for wide windows and patio doors.
|Click her for more specific info on Bali vertical blinds...Details|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Inside Mount shades are installed inside the window casing or door, or wall to wall in a room. For inside mount recess requirements, see your designer or sales associate.
- Watch Video - Measuring for Inside, Side & Ceiling Mount (2.19 MB)
- Measure the exact inside width of window casing from one inside edge to the other in three different places. Record the narrowest measurement.
- Measure the exact height in three different places from top edge of opening to top of sill. Record the longest measurement.
- Measure the window diagonally in two places, as shown. If the diagonal dimensions are not equal, we recommend an outside mount application for optimal function and aesthetics.
- Do not take any deductions for clearance. The factory will take necessary deductions for a perfect fit.
Outside mount shades are installed outside the window casing, covering an area larger than the window itself.
- Measure the exact width of window, including frame if there is one. Add 3" for each side (6" total overlap) to ensure light control and privacy.
- Measure height of window from top edge of molding to bottom edge, or to top of sill if there is one. Add 3" to allow for adequate mounting area above the window.
- If shade extends to floor (i.e. to cover patio door), measure height in three places, take the smallest measurement.
- Do not take deductions. Allowances are made at the factory to ensure a perfect fit.
- If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you may need to add more than 6" to the width. See designer or sales associate for additional guidance.