Bali Casual Classics Roman Shade Flat and Looped Style Verdant are textured fabrics and provide more privacy and light control than sheerer fabrics. This fabric has small flowers. This roman blind fabric is available in colors.
Product Specials: 5+5% Bali products with COUPON code 4205. (Expires May 19, 2013)
Information: Fabric Roman shade in Flat or add 10% surcharge for Looped (Tear Drop Style).
Only Bali Roman Shades give you access to all the fabrics, colors and patterns preferred by professional designers. Choose Custom Tailored Shades for handcrafted shades with extensive decorative options or regular Roman Shades for a more economical window treatment with the same great style.
Custom Tailored Roman Shades combine the handcrafted look of soft drapery with the convenient operation of a shade
Custom Tailored Roman Shades exclusive fabrics include silks, rayon and tapestry weaves
Looped and Flat Roman style available with cordless lift or motorization for a cleaner look and safety in homes with children or pets (not available on Custom Tailored Roman Shades)
Add trim embellishments for personalized distinction
Types of Romans Available with Bali
Custom Tailored Looped Roman Shades
Looped Roman Shades feature handcrafted folds that cascade down the face of your shade to create eye-catching depth. Only Bali® Roman Shades give you access to all the high-style fabrics, colors and patterns preferred by professional designers.
Custom Tailored Classic Roman Shades
Classic Roman Shades feature a handcrafted, pleated design that adds dimension to your window covering. Only Bali® Roman Shades give you access to all the high-style fabrics, colors and patterns preferred by professional designers.
Custom Tailored Seamless Roman Shades
Seamless Roman Shades feature a handcrafted, smooth shade face that is ideal for patterns that look best uninterrupted. Only Custom Tailored Roman Shades give you access to all the high-style fabrics, colors and patterns preferred by professional designers.
Classic Roman Looped Shades
Looped Roman Shades offer the soft, full look of drapery with the easy-operation of a shade. Only Bali® Roman Shades give you access to all the high-style fabrics, colors and patterns preferred by professional designers. Now available with cordless lift or motorization.
Classic Roman Flat Shades
Flat Roman Shades feature attractive pleats that lay flat against the shade. Match select Bali Roman Shade fabrics to Bali® Vertical Blinds, Pleated Shades, Roller Shades and Sliding Panels for a harmony of design. Now available with cordless lift or motorization.
For Bottom Up/Top Down corded shades, Right Lift means the right cord lifts the shade from the bottom up, the left cord lowers the top down portion; Left Lift means the left cord lifts the shade from the bottom up, the right cord lowers the top down portion.
Standard cord control for Custom Tailored Roman Shades includes cords that are hidden behind the shade for an attractively uncluttered look. Cords are color coordinated with the liner on the back of the shade to give your home a uniform exterior appearance.
The continuous-loop lift system provides easy operation of window treatments. A powerful clutch lifts the shade and holds it steady without the cord loop changing length. Included safety tension device keeps the cord out of reach of children and pets to eliminate dangling cord hazards.
Note: The design now features a new locking style tension device to restrict the shade/blind operation unless the device is properly mounted to a fixed surface (window frame, sill or wall). This safety enhancement is in compliance with the American National Standard for Safety of Corded Window Covering Products (effective March 7, 2011).
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Roman Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.