Comfortex Debut Single Cell blind is an elegant 1/2 inch honeycomb design with excellent insulating properties while providing privacy and light diffusion. The perfect solution for those who are looking for an elegant but economic product on a budget with great quality from Comfortex. This new fabric is a soft solid color design patented by Comfortex.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Cordless Ultra and smoothy cord loop headrails are always off-white. Smoothy headrails have a matching color insert for blind color. CAUTION: Inside mount blinds Fabric will measure ordered width less: 3/8" plus or minus 1/8" Headrail will measure ordered width less 3/16" plus or minus 1/8"
Debut Cellular Shades feature a single honeycomb that provides energy efficient insulation in elegant 1/2" pleat design.
Debut Shades feature a soft designer fabric in beautiful colors and patterns.
Specs at a Glance:
Durable polyester cellular fabric
|Finished Shade Sizes||
Minimum: 8" x 8"
|Color Options||Collection of solid and pattern fabrics|
White to the Street
Standard cord pull, Continuous cord loop, Cordless,
Top Down-Bottom Up, Motorization,
|Privacy & Light Control||High|
|GreenGuard||Debut Fabrics have GreenGuard Certification|
Single Honeycomb Shades with an Energy Efficient Design
Pleat Size: 1/2"
Hardware Options & Operating Systems
Top Down-Bottom Up (Duofold) (click to define)
Continuous Cord Loop (click to define)
Cordless Ultra and Cordless Top Down-Bottom Up (click to define)
Two on One Head Rail (click to define)
ComforTrack Plus(click to define)
Day Night (click to define)
Motorized (click to define)
Ovation Cellular Slider
Break Through Cord Connector for Child SafetyDebut Shades feature the exclusive Break Through Cord Connector. Designed to break apart if a child or pet becomes entangled in the pull cord, the Breakthrough Cord Connector meets all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) standards.
Non Woven Polyester Fabric
UV Protection: nearly 100% of harmful UV rays are blocked
Easy Cleaning: durable, washable, dust resistant, will not fray or fade
Pleat retention: Your shade retains its beautiful look
Color Choices: Choose from hundreds of colors and styles
Compact stacking height: The crisp pleats raise to a small, unobtrusive stackWhite to the outside: For a neutral streetside appearance.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyOur commitment to your satisfaction! Click here for full warranty details.
Comprehensive Specification Guide >>>>>>Details
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.