Bali Essential Faux blind 2 inch faux blind now is offered for that budget minded customer who wants a 2 inch faux wood blind real fast and moderately priced. These blinds are limited in size and controls are always split with the cord lift control on the right and the cord tilt on the left. This faux wood blind also is provided with a decorative valance as standard. Routeless option is standard on this privacy blind, no holes in the slats.
Bali Essentials are a quick ship program! This is geared to those shoppers needing "simple solutions now"...in a hurry and on a budget. They ship out of Bali in 4-5 working days.
The look of real wood for less.
Attractive 2 1/2" valance features a clean, simple profile. Standard valance makes a great finishing touch for Wood and Faux Wood Blinds alike.
This 3 1/4" valance features attractively contoured lines that complement virtually any molding style.
Bali blinds puts all of their specifications in an adobe pdf file that is small and easy to download. Click here for Bali Wood Blind Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions