Norman Portrait 3/4 inch single cell is a Room Darkening fabric with energy efficiency. Cellular shade in a spunlace soft fabric. Works well with standard cord and top down bottom up. These shades have a wide variety of colors available to match any decor. The blinds are noted for their thermal protection in both the summer and winter seasons. Norman has a $15 one time handling fee that will accessed at our cart. Norman adds a one time $15 handing charge to every Performance Premium Faux Wood Order. The cellular shade bonding material is warranted for as long as you own the blind and the new cordless and cord loop options are available on larger blinds. Norman as of 1-1-16 is now charging freight on all their orders..
Based upon a size of 24x36
This cellular shade has the famous energy star rating and an R-value of 4.6. This is Norman International's cellular division.
Norman Windowcoverings is now offering Honeycomb cell blinds
Not all honeycomb shades are created equal- our line of Portrait Honeycomb Shades is the perfect example of that. Comfort, function and style are seamlessly integrated to exceed the highest expectations and provide unparalleled value. The many features and options inherent to Portrait Honeycomb Shades help create a home environment that is intimately yours while assuring distinction, energy efficiency, and superior value. When making your next shade purchase, the choice is easy.
SmartRise Cordless System
Engineered with child and pet safety in mind, the new SmartRise cordless system is both modern and functional. To operate, simply lower or raise and stop at any position to lock your shade in place.
SmartFit(our competitors are calling this surefit) is a new and innovative feature available in SOME fabrics of Portrait Honeycomb Shades.. The SmartFit system is engineered to provide flexibility in light and privacy control as top-down bottom-up, while eliminating the unsightly cords coming down in the center of the shade. Perfect for French doors, tilt-in windows of up to 15 degree or just about any windows in your home, the SmartFit design allows the shade to be mounted with a tight fit to minimize light leakage and maximize privacy. Safe, aesthetically-pleasing and easy to operate, SmartFit is a versatile and modern solution to meet your unique needs.
When the shade is fully raised, hardware is completely concealed for a sleek and contemporary look.
Can be mounted inside or outside the window opening.
Easy and adjustable tension system to ensure consistent and long-term shade performance.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.