Our Brand Soft Horizontal Sheer is a soft,Room Darkening 3 inch vane and double sheer fabrics blend to create a unique visual experience. Completely open, completely closed or anywhere in between, bring LaCosta into your world.Our Brand Room Darkening 3 Inch vane is perfect for any room where greater light control and privacy is needed.There is a slight light gap between vanes that prevents complete darkness.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Our Brand means that this product is made for us by a major manufacturer but the advertising profits are removed and they become a great product for the price.They still carry the same lifetime limited warranty as any other product we sell.
|LaCosta Soft Horizontal Sheer|
Lacosta Horizontal Window Shadings
Fabric: Eternity Light Filtering CollectionColor: Powder
Lacosta Horizontal Window Shadings with Ballet Drapery Sheers
Fabric: Linen Collection
Operating System: DoorStyles
Fabric: Eternity Light Filtering Collection
Soft Fabrics, Unique Performance
Lacosta Sheer Horizontal Window Shadings with 2" Room Darkening Vanes
Head Rail with Motorized option
Fabric: Moonlight Room Darkening Collection
Smooth Operation, Elegant Design
Horizontal fabric vanes float between two layers of soft, knitted sheers.Available in 2-inch and 3-inch vane widths.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Extensive for Sheer Horizontal Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Horizontal Sheers
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an appropriate deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.