Our Brand 3_8 double cell Blackout is a room darkening Cellular shade in double honeycomb 3_8. Works well with all cord controls. R-Value is 5.0. This shades are our private label cells that are made by a major manufacturer but without all the advertising profit added.....great value...great price and the same limited lifetime warranty. We are pleased to announce that blindsexpress.com now offers a FREE cordless option on Our Brand 3/8? Double Cell Blackout shade. This new cordless system consists of a white bottom rail and end caps that operates effortlessly by pressing a button located on the bottom rail. Simply press the button and move the shade to desired location and release. CRITICAL INFORMATION: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO REACH THE TOP HEADRAIL TO MAKE THIS CORDLESS OPTION FUNCTION WITH A PUSH BUTTON RELEASE.
This cellular shade gives the blackout feature with the thermal protection of a cellular shade. These are white to the outside with a foil between the cells. Caution: Inside mount blinds Fabric will measure ordered width less: 3/8" plus or minus 1/8" Headrail will measure ordered width less 3/16" plus or minus 1/8"
Our Brand Rockport 3/8 inch Double Cell Black Out Collection
Durable polyester cellular fabric with mylar room darkening liner
|Finished Shade Sizes||
Minimum: 8" x 8"
Maximum: 120" x 120"
|Color Options||18 Blackout fabric colors|
White to the Street
Standard cord pull, Continuous cord loop, Cordless,
Top Down-Bottom Up, Motorization,
|Privacy & Light Control||High|
|GreenGuard||Symphony Blackout Fabrics have GreenGuard Certification|
Pleat Size: 3/8" double cell
Hardware Options & Operating Systems
You can choose from a variety of Hardware Options, including:
Standard Rectangular (click to define)
Top Down-Bottom Up (Duofold) (click to define)
Continuous Cord Loop (click to define)
Cordless Ultra (click to define)
Two on One Head Rail (click to define)
Motorized (click to define)
Break Through Cord Connector for Child Safety
Our Baritone Shades feature the exclusive Break Through Cord Connector. Designed to break apart if a child or pet becomes entangled in the pull cord, the Breakthrough Cord Connector meets all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) standards
Non Woven Polyester Fabric
Our cellular fabric is a non woven polyester. You'll benefit from:
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.