M&B-Alta 2 inch wood blinds are made with Durable North American Hardwood offered in the Distressed Grain collection of colors. The Distressed Grain 2 inch wood blind comes has rich deep graining with distressed accents and is offered with a Decorative Valance with 3" profile is included FREE on all wood blinds. The elegant, high-profile decorative valance looks great and will eliminate any light gap between the headrail and the top slat. This Standard Decorative Valance on All Blinds has Glued returns that create a clean, aligned corner and don't need assembly. If you cart indicates a price of $3.50 that means the product is not available in that size.
Cordless Lift System - Surcharge Option. LIGHTSOUT-You can request the LightsOut feature on your Wood Blinds (All Style sizes) and the slats will be cut without route holes. This reduces the light leakage and allows for better room darkening as well as more privacy when the blinds are closed. LightsOut is not available with cordless lift systems. No Charge Option. Decorative tapes are available also on these 2 inch woods blinds.
Check Here Before Ordering Click here for M & B Wood Blinds Specs.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.