Bali 2 1/2 inch Faux wood Blinds
2 1/2" Faux Wood blinds feature moisture-proof PVC slats that won't warp in high-humidity areas. Larger slat size provides a superior view to the outside when open. Available in light and dark solid colors, as well as embossed for added texture.
This standard control uses two color-coordinated cords instead of a wand to tilt the blind. Cords include color-coordinated tassels.
Cordless Lift with Wand Tilt
The elimination of dangling cords improves safety in the home and provides a cleaner appearance. Wand tilt standard.
|Attractive 2 1/2" valance features a clean, simple profile. Standard valance makes a great finishing touch for Wood and Faux Wood Blinds alike.|
|This 3 1/4" valance features attractively contoured lines that complement virtually any molding style.|
Choose NoHoles to increase your privacy and light-control levels. A patented design eliminates rout holes in slats to protect your privacy in bedrooms and bathrooms and block light in home offices and media rooms. Eliminating rout holes reduces visual distraction for a cleaner look. Not available with Cordless Lift option.
|Standard Rout Holes|
Bali blinds puts all of their specifications in an adobe pdf file that is small and easy to download. Click here for Bali Wood Blind Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions