Cornices are now available for this product see cart below.
Bali Blinds 2" Faux Wood blinds are made with moisture-proof PVC so slats are easy to clean and will not warp in high-humidity areas. Available in light and dark solid colors. Embossed slats add a unique sense of texture and the light-blocking headrail provides greater light control.
Color-coordinated wood wand rotates left or right to tilt the blinds and adjust the privacy and light levels in the room.
This standard control uses two color-coordinated cords instead of a wand to tilt the blind. Cords include color-coordinated tassels.
The elimination of dangling cords improves safety in the home and provides a cleaner appearance. Wand tilt standard.
|Attractive 2 1/2" valance features a clean, simple profile. Standard valance makes a great finishing touch for Wood and Faux Wood Blinds alike.|
|This 3 1/4" valance features attractively contoured lines that complement virtually any molding style.|
Bali blinds puts all of their specifications in an adobe pdf file that is small and easy to download. Click here for Bali Wood Blind Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions