Cornices are now available for this product see cart below.
2 1/2" Northern Heights Shutter Style Wood blinds offer the elegant look of shutters and a superior view to the outside when open. Add the richness of real hardwood to your home for a lifetime of enjoyment.
This standard control uses two color-coordinated cords instead of a wand to tilt the blind. Cords include color-coordinated tassels.
Radio-frequency Motorization System does not require a direct line of sight. Simultaneously tilts multiple blinds with a hand-held control, wall switch and/or an automatic timer which closes and opens blinds for energy efficiency and security when you're away. Perfect for those with special needs, homes with children or pets and for tall, hard-to-reach windows.
|The elimination of dangling cords improves safety in the home and provides a cleaner appearance. Wand Tilt standard.|
|The clean, simple profile of this 3 1/2" wood valance adds a classy finishing touch without drawing attention away from your blinds.|
|This 4 1/2" wood valance features attractively contoured lines that complement virtually any molding style.|
Bali blinds puts all of their specifications in an adobe pdf file that is small and easy to download. Click here for Bali Wood Blind Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions