Graber Vertical blinds easily transform the blank canvas of an uncovered window or patio door into a captivating work of art. Fabric or vinyl louvers create just the right visual effect for any decorating style.
Cornices & Valances
Adds the finishing touch to your blinds with better headrail coverage.
Rounded corners of our Stay-Clear™ Channnel Panel inserts accomodates vinyl and fabric louvers. Dust cover is standard. Available as a single or double valance.
Rounded corners of our Stay-ClearTM Channnel Panel inserts accomodates vinyl and fabric louvers. Dust cover is standard.
Curved Wood Valance
Gentle curves offer a fresh look to a classic style. Available in 4".
Classic Wood Valance
Simply perfect profile for any decorating style. Available in 4".
This magnificent design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Stains and paints coordinate with Graber Wood blinds, or choose Custom Color.
This elegant design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Choose stained, painted or Custom Color to achieve your desired look.
G-71 Super-Vue® Headrail
Recognized as the industry's best with over 39 years of trouble-free service. G71 is designed for quiet and smooth operation. The Pantograph system makes it easy to open, close and traverse the blinds.
Increased Privacy & Light Control
Operating Systems & Controls
Standard Cord and Chain
Easy-to-operate cord and chain mechanism is used to rotate vanes and to open and close the blind. Nickel-plated steel hardware provides reliable operation.
One Touch® Control System
A slender wand controls vane rotation and traversing of the blind. Recommended to eliminate cord hazards in homes with children or pets.
Blinds stack on the left when open and draw closed to the right.
Blinds stack on the right when open and draw closed to the left.
Blinds will divide in the middle and stack to each side when drawn.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Vertical or Soft Sheer Verticals
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 1/4” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the smallest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For verticals make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 3" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you may need to add more than 3" to the width on each side.
Determine if the head rail will be on the molding or above and mark the spot.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the head rail to bottom of your desired height.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening.
Measure height to be covered from top of head rail location to top of sill or lower if overlap is desired for light control and privacy. Record measurement, if shade extends to the floor (i.e. to cover a patio door), measure height as described above, and deduct at least ½" for clearance in order for the fabric to clear the floor. Note: The manufacturer makes NO deductions on outside-mount installations.