Graber CrystalPleat Elegant Neutrals 3/4 single cellular blind is the same color on both sides for that unique need for color on the outside of the window. A spunlaced fabric with soft hand feel. Opaque with an r-value of 330 and a maximum width of 120".
Based upon a size of 24x36
Graber Wooden cornices can now be added to any cell product.Cordless, Top Down or Cord loop options available.
Light Filtering Cell Shade, Room Darkening (black out)but 100% private.
Cornices & Valances
Curved Wood Valance
Gentle curves offer a fresh look to a classic style. Available in 4".
Classic Wood Valance
Simply perfect profile for any decorating style. Available in 4".
This magnificent design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Stains and paints coordinate with Graber Wood blinds, or choose Custom Color.
This elegant design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Choose stained, painted or Custom Color to achieve your desired look.
Color coordinated standard cord includes a cord lock, which holds the cord securely in place at any position.
Cordless blinds and shades are a safe solution, ideal for homes with children or pets. Plus, the elimination of the lift cord presents a clean, attractive appearance.
Powerful clutch mechanism smoothly operates shades. Cord locking device maintains a constant cord length and keeps cord out of children's reach.
Lower your shades from the top or raise them from the bottom. This allows you to maintain privacy or screen an unwanted view while letting natural light come in.
This feature offers the same benefits as Bottom Up/Top Down corded, but with a safe and sleek cordless operating system. To operate shade, use both handles on each rail to raise and lower shade.
Ideal for heavy or hard-to-reach shades. Raise or lower multiple shades with a hand-held control or wall switch. An automatic timer provides added security when you're away.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.