Elements is a new Luminette (registered trademarked product by Hunter Douglas)type of window treatment. This product can be made sheer or a room darkening vinyl vane can be attached very easily to make it a room darkening when closed. A matching valance can also be ordered. Samples are available for this fine product. This blind is available in split draw like a drapery or one way draw right or left. Elements is a pin dot like fabric drapery that is very elegant.
Comfortex Soft Vertical Shades
Sheer Beauty, Functional Design
Ballet's soft fabric sheers billow to create a window treatment that is unsurpassed in both function and beauty.
All Ballet Performance Drapery Sheers are light diffusing. Opaque room darkening vanes are available to increase room darkening capabilities.
Vane Upgrade Options
Smooth Operation, Stylish Top Treatments
You can choose from a fascia, a valance, or a matching fabric scarf (pictured below) for a unique way to conceal the track system.
Modern Options for Today's Windows
Soft, Sheer Fabrics
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Vertical or Soft Sheer Verticals
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 3/8” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Natural Drapes make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 3" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you may need to add more than 3" to the width.
Determine if the headrail will be on the molding or above and mark the spot.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening.
Measure height to be covered from top of headrail location to top of sill or lower if overlap is desired for light control and
privacy. Record measurement. If shade extends to the floor (i.e. to cover a patio door), measure height as described above, and deduct at
least ½" for clearance in order for the fabric to clear the floor. Note: The manufacturer makes NO deductions on outside-mount installations.