Cellular shades are an energy efficient window treatment that allow you to create a home that's a comfort to live in. Bali Cellular design forms pockets of air that insulate windows from heat and cold. Solitaire cellular shades come in a wide array of soft, colorful window treatment fabric. These cellular shades are made with budget in mind and yet still off the great thermal protection of a cellular shade.
Top Down Bottom up STD or Cordless-Std Cord,cordless or cord loop options available. Wooden cornices are now available for these blinds.
Save money with energy efficient Cellular Shades
An extensive selection of colors and fabrics makes it easy to find the most energy-efficient and style right shades that are perfect for your home.
Independent tests confirm Bali's Midnight cellular fabric features an insulating design that makes it one of the most energy-efficient products on the market. Use the Energy Calculator to watch the savings add up!
3/8" Double Cell Cellular Shades boast a sophisticated honeycomb design and superior insulation and sound absorption. The insulating cellular design keeps your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Coordinate with VertiCell™ Vertical Cellular Shades to extend cellular style to a patio door or wide window. All fabrics are now available with cordless operation for safety in homes with children or pets.
Top Down bottom up
For Bottom Up/Top Down corded shades, Right Lift means the right cord lifts the shade from the bottom up, the left cord lowers the top down portion; Left Lift means the left cord lifts the shade from the bottom up, the right cord lowers the top down portion.
Option lowers the shade from the top to maintain privacy while allowing natural light to enter the space. Includes the continuous-loop lift system for effortless operation.
Get two Cellular Shades in one by combining fabrics of different styles, colors or privacy levels. For example, combine new Sheer Bliss and blackout fabrics to let in light through the day and have absolute privacy when you need it.
Customize your window treatments to fit bay or corner windows. Window treatments are butted together to create an attractive continuity. Controls can be placed on either side of the window treatment (placement opposite the corner is recommended).
Use multiple shades on one headrail to accommodate wide windows or patio door that can't be covered by a single window treatment. A single headrail makes installation easier and adds a unified look for up to three independently operable window treatments.
If the shade becomes soiled with topical dirt (i.e. dirt that is resting on the surface of fabric), we recommend that the shade be spot-cleaned using a soft cloth or sponge, a mild detergent and warm water. Immediately wipe the area with a clean, damp sponge (back and forth gently in the direction parallel to the pleats in the fabric) until the stains are removed. If necessary, the entire shade may be cleaned in this fashion. Pat with a clean, dry towel to remove excess water. Be careful not to crush or wrinkle the fabric. Frequent cleaning may remove fullness and body of the pleated fabric. Make sure shade is fully open and allow to air dry. Extra care should be used when cleaning Cellular blackout material, Midnight, as the fabric could be permanently creased. Please contact Customer Service for specific cleaning methods and detergents.
Comprehensive Bali Cellular Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.