Bungalow is a mixed reed look of black and brown reed. Bungalow features a rich and elegant look. Levolor Natural Shades combine depth, texture and stylish design to provide a beautiful touch to any room. These unique handcrafted custom shades offer a global flavor that is distinguishing, unexpected and casual. The natural materials and Roman-like operation gently filter light while providing tranquility to any room.
Based upon a size of 24x36
This product may go just about anywhere in the home except for high humidity areas. Privacy liner is available.Fabric liner is an option for even the sheerest of materials Classic or Roman valances available. Decorative hems are available by phone.
It began with a simple curiosity. An inquiring desire to transform a window into a fashion statement with innovative functionality and impressive style. That desire grew into a vision to create window shades without limitations. Recognizing a window shade's unique ability to elegantly accent any room of the home, Levolor Natural Woven Shades combine the latest fabrics, textures, and patterns with exclusive, easy to operate light control options. By incorporating these elements into a look that is equally exquisite and functional, Levolor Natural Woven Shades reflect an entire lifestyle in each room.
Add a light-filtering or room-darkening liner that best coordinates with your LEVOLOR Natural Shade fabric selection. In addition to providing privacy, these liners put you in control of the overall lighting and mood of the room. Both liner styles are available in four coordinating colors. The recommended liner color will automatically be selected, or you may choose your desired color.
Add a light-filtering or room-darkening liner that best coordinates with your Levolor Natural Woven Shades fabric selection. In addition to providing privacy, these liners put you in control of the overall lighting and mood of the room. Both liner styles are available in four coordinating colors. The recommended liner color is designated on each swatch, or you may choose your desired color.
We choose a coordinating liner color for you or you can select any of the 4 liner colors available. All liners are neutral to the street.
Your fabric and liner choices have helped to customize the style of the room. Now it's time to add some innovative functionality to it. These carefree options empower you with the ability to further determine how and when light enters the room, as well as how you raise and lower the shade. And because privacy is a major function of Levolor Natural Woven Shades, these options enable you to control the amount of privacy you desire.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Woven Woods
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 3/8” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Woven Woods make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 2" on each side to ensure light control and privacy I
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Installation Instructions-Click Here