This product is normally shipped within 2-3 business days if in stock.
• 2-1/2" ShutterBlinds (Smooth Finish) - Flat slat. Available with our normal routed construction or our unique routeless construction that minimizes light and ensures privacy. Available in 4 white colors and 5 stain colors.
• Single blinds are available from 8” to 96” wide and up to 126” long. Also available as 2 or 3 blinds on 1 headrail up to 120” wide.
• Includes 3” Sculpted Wood Valance with 2-1/2” Blinds.
• Choose our Routeless Option to reduce light and ensure greater privacy on 2" or 2-1/2" blinds.
General Specification Information – Applies to ShutterBlinds
Check Here Before Ordering!!!! Click here for Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Installation instruction-Details for Standard Valance Clips........Details for Magnet Valance clips