Translucence Soft Verticals create a sheer, light filtering ambiance in the open position and create total light control when closed.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Elegant top and bottom hems provide for a elegant look to complement any room.
Levolor Perceptions Soft Vertical Shades
Creative Blind details that bring your decorating ideas to life
Perceptions™ Room Darkening Sheers offer the soft look of sheers with the added light control of blinds. Sheer fabrics softly filter natural light when vanes are open - or close vanes to block light for Room Darkening and enhanced privacy. Perception sheers are available in a wide variety of decorative sheer fabrics in colors and textures that coordinate with other Levolor Shades.
|Left stack. For corded operation, controls on left|
|Right stack. For corded operation, controls on right|
|Split stack like a drapery-Controls on left or right|
|Cordless Wand Control eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing safe and smooth operation.|
|Sheer fabrics softly filter natural light when vanes are open|
|Close vanes to block light for Room Darkening and enhanced privacy|
|Channel Panel Valance|
|<a data-cke-saved-href="/img/Levolor-spec-img-2013/Critical Dimensions.pdf" href="/img/Levolor-spec-img-2013/Critical Dimensions.pdf" "="" onclick="window.open(this.href, '', 'resizable=no,status=no,location=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,fullscreen=no,scrollbars=no,dependent=no,width=300,height=300'); return false;">Critical Specifications|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Vertical or Soft Sheer Verticals
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 3/8” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Natural Drapes make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 3" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you may need to add more than 3" to the width.
Determine if the headrail will be on the molding or above and mark the spot.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening.
Measure height to be covered from top of headrail location to top of sill or lower if overlap is desired for light control and
privacy. Record measurement. If shade extends to the floor (i.e. to cover a patio door), measure height as described above, and deduct at
least ½" for clearance in order for the fabric to clear the floor. Note: The manufacturer makes NO deductions on outside-mount installations.
Installation Instructions-Click Here