Inside mounted sheers will experience a narrowing of the fabric due to the working mechanisms of 1 1/8 inches.Outside mounted sheers need an extra 1.5 inches added to width to cover moldings. Buy American and get details on up to a $25 mail in rebate available per blind!
|Comfortex Shangri-La Soft Horizontal Sheer|
Shangri-La Sheer Horizontal Window Shadings
Operating System: UltraSleek Plus Head Rail
Fabric: Eternity Light Filtering CollectionColor: Powder
Shangri-La Sheer Horizontal Window Shadings with Ballet Drapery Sheers
Operating System: Ultra Sleek Head Rail
Fabric: Linen Collection
Operating System: DoorStyles
Fabric: Eternity Light Filtering Collection
Soft Fabrics, Unique Performance
Shangri-La Sheer Horizontal Window Shadings with 2" Room Darkening Vanes
Operating System: UltraSleek Plus Head Rail with Motorized option
Fabric: Moonlight Room Darkening Collection
Smooth Operation, Elegant Design
Horizontal fabric vanes float between two layers of soft, knitted sheers.Available in 2-inch and 3-inch vane widths.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Extensive for Sheer Horizontal Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Horizontal Sheers
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an appropriate deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.